11th February 2019
We are excited to present Activity BarCoding 3.2.0
The latest package can be downloaded from the below links:
- ABC Application Files and Folders
- ABC EDA - select from your hospital below
Bay Of Plenty
The below additional instructions are for St Joseph's Hospital and Goulburn Valley Health.
This replaces the second section in the main server upgrade instructions. The ABC team will liaise with you to assist with this.
NB: Instructions document is available with the download folder.
GV Health requires the following script to be run after the server has been upgraded. Click here to get the script.
Latest ABC client installer for hospitals that haven't installed the latest one yet is available here.
- Ability to undo submissions within 5 mins of submitting it.
- Ability to un-approve all sessions of a particular day and staff member by the manager. This is so that the staff member can make edits as required.
- Ability to flag a cost centre as a receiving unit or payroll unit so that it is displayed at the appropriate drop down.
- Ability to change the session date by all staff members.
- Ability to add a new session for a particular staff member by the manager.
- Ability to bundled "Patient is not present" with a specific sub-activity type
New warning and error message that can be added to the session
- Warning message for location and patient type mismatch
The full new feature document can be downloaded from the following link: ABC_Version3.2.0_New_Features_v2.pdf.