A Day Session is a session of 8 hours duration. This is particularly useful if you are doing an 8 hour session in a day such as a workshop. To add this, follow the below steps:
- On the Session Editor page, click "More" and "New Day Session".
- The new session will be automatically added to the selected day, an 8 hour session from 9 am to 5 pm. If this is incorrect, adjust the start and end times in the "Duration" fields.
- Check that the Activity Type, Sub Activity Type, Group Status, Location, and Receiving Unit are correct. If they are not, edit them accordingly.
- If there are any patients or staff members to add, type their ID into the relevant text box before pressing "Add". If you make a mistake, press "Delete" and add again.
- Staff members and patients are added only after you click the "Add" button. Press "Add" after each patient or staff member to make sure they are all added to the session.
- Add any interventions or supplies, selecting the item from the drop-down, typing the quantity, and choosing a patient's ID (if applicable).
- Click "Save". You will receive a confirmation message.
Next: Create New Leave Days
Back: Create a New Session