When you are unable to upload from your scanner due to corrupted timestamp, no data is lost and will remain in the scanner.
These scans data can be recovered using the diagnostic tool.
Follow the below steps to extract your scans data using this diagnostic tool :
1. Log in to the ABC system (please make sure that your scanner is connected to the computer)
2. Right click on the scanner icon -> Advanced -> Run Diagnostic Tool
3. Tick "Save to file"
4. Specify the location and name of the file in the opened window by clicking on the button with 3 dots (as shown in the below screenshot)
5. Click "Get barcodes" and the file will be saved to your computer on the specified location
6. Open the extracted file and check to ensure your scan data is saved successfully
Back: Export existing barcodes