- Select the session you want to edit by clicking on it. You may need to navigate to the day using the calendar on the left.
- Under "Intervention" or "Supply" (depending on which you wish to add) click in the box and begin typing to search for item, and click on the item on the drop-down box to select the item.
- If the item you're adding is a supply, type the quantity into the text box.
- If the supply or intervention was given to a specific patient, select that patient's Patient Number from the drop down. Otherwise, select "Shared".
- Click "Add".
Items are added only after you click the 'Add' button. Press "Add" after entering each supply or intervention to make sure they are all added to the session.
- If you have any more items to add, follow the same process. If you made a mistake, click the "Delete" link and try again.
- When you're done, click the "Save" button at the top of the page.
- You can also add a GAS outcome score, see Your Interventions.